Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

20110601

Dog Gone Cute!

Aunt Allie got this outfit for Hank soon after we found out that we were having a boy.  When Hank was born, he was so tiny that I thought it would take forever for him to fit into some of the cute summer clothes that he had gotten.  I thought that he looked so cute today so I had to take his picture.  This outfit lasted about half of the day until Hank had the biggest diaper blowout known to man!  I took pictures of that, too, but I figured that I would spare you and also let Hank keep a little of his dignity!



1 comment:

Shellie Salza said...

He IS dog gone cute!!! Love all your posts! It's amazing how quickly they grow and change in the first year. Looking forward to seeing him soon (and you guys too, of course)!

Contributors